- Please use our die-cut templates, located on the products pages. The template ensures your artwork fits within the die-line you’re using, otherwise your artwork may not work.
- Call your account manager at 855.BeDifferent (855.233.4333) for a custom die-cut product.
- Trim size is the size of the piece you selected from pricing calculator.
- Reminder: You can find your trim size above the upload area to the right of “Size.”
- Please add .125” to each edge of your piece for best bleed results.
- Artwork should utilize full bleed for best results.
- Please keep all text within the safety margin to avoid cutoffs.
- Safety line is .125” inside the trim line.
- Use our product template on the product calculator page for exact requirements.
- For best results, use 300 dpi images.
- Maximum file size for upload: 100MB
- If your art file is larger than 100MB, please call your account manager for more options.
The sooner you upload your artwork, the sooner you can approve it, and the sooner we’ll get your project on press. Your ship date is shown once your proof is approved.
You can upload artwork later from your account page.